[VHFcontesting] K1DY/R non-results for 222 Sprint

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:52:32 EDT 2015

I had similar results with a little more effort. I got a late start; set up
on a hill in EN50ue and got started at 9:30 pm local time (0230Z). I called
CQ and listened in all directions for an hour and a half. I only heard one
station, a W8, who seemed to be peaking due east of me. He never heard me
and disappeared at 11 pm his local time (10 pm my time). So no QSO's in
this one. I don't know where everyone else was.

73, Zack W9SZ