[VHFcontesting] Fwd: [VHF] New VHF contest rules

James Duffey jamesduffey at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 17:38:47 EST 2015

There are new rules for the 2015 January VHF Contest. Assisted categories have been added. Wayne, N6NB, asked me to forward his comments, below, about the rules to this forum, which is probably more appropriate than the VHF forum to which they were originally posted, I will send my comments on the new rules and Wayne’s comments in a separate posting, so as to avoid confusion. - Duffey KK6MC

Wayne’s comments: