[VHFcontesting] Distance Scoring.....

Steve Stahl ke7ihg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:36:50 EST 2015

Hi Marshall, Enjoyed having dinner with you at Seaside this fall
I have been doing limited rover, and will remain limited for a while. The
work involved it a rover station is complex and isn't a cheap with the gas
and lodging.
To add even 2 bands, 900 & 1296 just seems a big bunch of work for little
reward. Especially out here in the Northwest were the E's are few and the
mountains large.
I will be out there, smile on face....I just have a ball being a rover!
Also it helps greatly that my lovely Jennifer like to tag along.
You just cannot make everyone happy, I don't think distance scoring would
be the way to go.

Steve /  KE7IHG

KE7IHG