[VHFcontesting] Whats up with the VHF Contests?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:56:28 EST 2015

As a Single Op Portable I always take all bands through 10 GHz with
me. Sometimes 24 GHz if I think there will be a chance of working
someone. I always will. I thrive on microwave QSO's. I can generally
count on a couple station in my area (W9ZIH, K2DRH) to give me some
uwave QSO's. W9SNR always takes them along when he's out roving.

That's where the fun is (to me).

73, Zack W9SZ