[VHFcontesting] The World Above 50 MHz

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Jan 13 15:38:37 EST 2015

Sorry, but I don't buy into the idea that it's the responsibility of
operators to supply a columnist with submissions. The original criticism
of the current column was that they were basically just summaries of
openings, and lacking any sort of motivation, encouragement to improve
your station, and/or information on how to do so. I think that criticism
is valid.

Also, no one forced anyone to agree to write the column. Being the
editor of the prestigious "World Above 50 MHz" column is an honor, and
holding that position should not automatically shield the editor from
critique.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light