[VHFcontesting] MS scheds for the January ARRL VHF contest...

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Wed Jan 14 22:28:02 EST 2015

Hello fellow VHF ops....I still have a lot of prime time for meteor
scatter schedules during the contest.

I have 7PM Central = 0100Z to 9PM Central = 0300Z completely open right
now.  Those are very "civil" hours....you don't have to stay up all
night and lose a lot of sleep....HI.

I also do not have any scheds for the early AM hours....and that is when
MS is the best.  We will be glad to make schedules from 5:00AM = 1100Z
to 7:00AM = 1300Z in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Please contact me if you want to run during those times.

When we have no sched or after completing a sched, we will be calling CQ
on 50.265MHz for 6M and 144.142MHz for 2M.  We will take "normal"
sequences.....SO, if we are pointing E or NE, we will go first.  W or
NW, we will go second.  EXCEPTION:  If we are pointing NE calling CQ and
we get a call from someone out west, we will move our antenna to the
calling station, but we will NOT change our sequence.

GL to everyone in the contest....

73 Marshall K5QE