[VHFcontesting] World Above 50 Mhz

Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Sat Jan 17 10:04:50 EST 2015

I want to put my two cents into the column that Jon is the author of.
Any information I send to John, he is very gracious to include in his writtings.
And I truly thank him for that.
Early this morning while still laying in bed, I was rehashing the many comments over the last several weeks. pertaining to the column.
I received my QST this week and a light bulb hit me today. In the last six months I have not read the column at all. I briefly look at the end of the column, but never do I read the six meter long haul contacts.
Perhaps this is just me. I'm a weird duck anyway.
But going back, since I have a terrible memory, I would read the entire column several times, and actually learn aspects of the hobby.
I am not trying to offend anyone, just sharing my own feelings.
Good luck to everyone in the VHF SS.
I will be on giving out points on 144 and 432
73's and a belated Happy New Year
Herb K2LNS
Will run WA2FGK in the contest