[VHFcontesting] W4NH in January VHF Contest

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Thu Jan 22 09:46:57 EST 2015

The W4NH Fourlanders Contest team will again be in operation this weekend
for the ARRL Jan. VHF contest. BUT....since it is January, we will be
operating from our north Georgia location in EM84ao.

Besides the usual 50-144-222-432 operation with large arrays and QRO power,
W4ZST has also dusted off the microwave antennas and brought out the gear
for 902-1296-2304. So we will also have that capability and look forward to
QSOs with you on those upper bands !

Ron
WW8RR