[VHFcontesting] Roving in one grid ?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 17:44:58 EDT 2015

Different contests have different rules. I think the rules that are under
discussion are those for the ARRL January, June and September VHF contests.
The August UHF contest only has four categories - Single-Op Low Power,
Single-Op High Power, Rover and Multi-Op.

The 10 GHz & Up contest only has two categories - 10 GHz, and 10 GHz & Up.
People are encouraged to rove/operate mobile during the 10 GHz contest but
there is no separate category for it. Any station can be worked again for
contact credit in this contest if either of the stations has moved at least
10 miles. And scoring is by distance.

73, Zack W9SZ