[VHFcontesting] 3456 for sale

Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Thu Mar 12 12:31:40 EDT 2015

 I have a 20 watt system for sale for 3456.  A low power transverter 144-3456 driving a Toshiba amp. This amp has never been converted but if done, the systems power would increase to 50 watts. You will need a 10 MHz source to sync the transverterI can send pictures, but this is pretty much cut and dryPrice 450.00 for bothWe used the transverter at the WA2FGK station. The transverter drove two Toshibas to 100 watts out.I can be reached by phone at570 829-2695or E mailwa2fgk at yahoo.comThanks Herb