[VHFcontesting] Are EME/MS digital QSOes reducing rovers contributions?

Mark W7MEM McMillan w7mem at msn.com
Wed Sep 16 21:07:51 EDT 2015

SteveI spent Hours calling to DN02 fro DN17 on 6-2m with  4X5el ,KW on 6m and 4X 2.5wl .KW on 2m. Never heard you once. I  guess you were not on 50.125 or 144.200. East the Mountains these are the ONLY freq your going to find anyone. I only worked 10-11 in DN08,13,15,17,18,19,27,28 on all bands CN87,88 on MS
Mark W7MEM