[VHFcontesting] Are EME/MS digital QSOes reducing rovers contributions?

VE3DS ve3ds at acanac.net
Wed Sep 16 21:23:20 EDT 2015

One thing for spotting, back in the day (before Internet)  we used to use HF for our VHF nets… like the EME Net, CSVHF Net, ECVHF Net,
28.885 for 50 MHz… why not establish a liaison net on HF for
contests that rovers can access…
Kind of retro, but might be easier than trying to get cell service in a remote area…
Dana VE3DS