[VHFcontesting] 2m Fall Sprint

w8zn54 at verizon.net w8zn54 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 20 21:49:42 EDT 2015

Hello VHF operators!!!

Tomorrow evening is the 2m fall sprint sponsored by our friends at the Southeastern VHF Society (THANK YOU!!!). I will be operating from the K8GP location @ W4RX - FM19BB. With 332 elements pointing 5 different directions at all times, we hear very well and regularly work 150w stations well beyond 500 miles. I will operate between 144.190 and .195 depending on QRM. If you are on, please give me a call. If I don't answer your call, don't give up!! The band will come around and your signal will peak up!!! Call on cw if running low power, that almost always gets through.

I will be monitoring the ON4KST chat page, don't hesitate to make a sked if you would like to work! I will be checking this email address until contest time if you would like a sked.

73, and GL to all!!

Terry Price
W8ZN - ex K8ISK/WD8ISK
1.8 MHZ - 47 GHz - FM18dv