[VHFcontesting] 2m Fall Sprint

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:11:16 EDT 2015

I'll be out in the rover some of the time.. probably a couple of my "normal local spots" in FN54 and FN55. 7 elements, 200 watts.. I'll also have 222 and 432 with me if anyone "needs the grid".. but no 6M, no uW. probably starting at FN54jq, then FN55ia. no internet, no chat page, no digital, just CW and SSB.. will be calling CQ up the band a ways, say around .135.. Terry, I'll be looking for you and will make a sked if you wanna give it a try!

bill K1DY/R