[VHFcontesting] Mid-Atl States VHF Conf next wknd

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:41:15 EDT 2015

You can still register for the Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Oct 2-3-4 on-line.Or you can come and register and pay at the door. Please let me know if you'll be coming for the Saturday evening banquet so that we can give an accurate count to the caterer.You must be registered and paid for both the conference and banquet to be eligible for door prizes. See the Packrat website for all info and registration   www.packratvhf.comQuestions? Call me.  Rick  K1DS  215-284-5517