[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT857D HF/VHF/UHF radio

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:53:35 EDT 2015

I have for sale a Yaesu FT857D HF/6m/2m/70cm all mode transceiver.  This is
the model with DSP and that does 100 watts on HF, 50 watts on 2m, and 20
watts on 70cm.  Has a built on CW memory keyer as well.  It comes with the
hand mic and power cord. This rig as been run mobile, and the case shows
it.  It has quite a few scratches on the case, some of their kind of large.
So it isn't a real looker, but it works fine, except for the multi knob
which is flaky.  It will sometime skip a couple of positions, but with some
work, you will get to where you are eventually going.

Due to the multiknob, I am pricing this accordingly. I am asking $425 plus
shipping for it, and I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC