[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom 706 HF/VHF all mode radio

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:01:38 EDT 2015

I have for sale an Icom 706 original HF/6m/2m all mode radio in very good
condition.  This is the model that does 100 watts on HF and 6m, and 10
watts on 2m.  It also has a built in CW keyer, and SWR meter.  It comes
with a mic and power cord.

This radio is in excellent condition physically. Looks almost new.  Works
great also, I have worked 160 countries with this rig in the past year, and
plenty of 6m and 2m QSOs with it also.  The only defect is a black spot on
the lower left hand corner of the display. It doesn't interfere with
anything in terms of viewing but it is there.  I can send pictures of the
display if needed.

I am asking $395 plus shipping for this very nice radio. It is a lot of
radio for the price, that is for sure.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC