[VHFcontesting] New proposed VHF Contest rules

k7xc_tx k7xc_tx at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 14:01:54 EDT 2016

Ok... let me get this straight...

so we make EME Qs less valuable than terrestrial Qs and create a complexity worse than what was done to Rover.

This is more descriminatory than just ejecting them from the contest !

Am I the only one who sees how disrespectful this is to the EME community? To kick them aside cause this proposal is flawed by not taking them into account from the beginning!.

And for those wondering,  No I am not currently active on EME, but, I once was back in the days when it was all CW.

This whole thing threatens to change my favorite events in Amateur Radio to something less than what they are now.

A strange way to promote activity by banning part of it that has been here for decades.

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Android device