[VHFcontesting] Score from KE1LI

Paul Rollinson Paulrollinson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 07:38:09 EST 2016

Good morning all,

Thanks for all that worked us. Especially the FM18 station. That took a
while.

Slight enhancement on 2M but nothing helping 6M. 903 and 1296 worked well on
a short tower. I was looking for additional contacts late in the contest but
finished with W1AN on 1296.

The biggest issue was software related. Underscored contacts was the biggest
issue. I will be switching software for the next event.

See you in the Sprints.

Total Contacts = 288

Total Points = 19,533

Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total

----       --   -----     ---   -----

    6               8     110             0     118

    2               4      87              0      91

1.25            0      33              0      33

   70              5      33              0      38

   33              0       3               0       3

   23              0       5               0       5

 Total         17     271             0     288

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

73

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU