[VHFcontesting] FS: Elecraft KX3 (great IF rig for transverters)

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:19:43 EST 2016

I have for sale a factory assembled Elecraft KX3 160-6m QRP radio with
several accessories.  The rig is in excellent condition and works fine.
This is the best QRP portable rig out there.  With its QRP output it would
also make a great IF rig for transverters!

Included accessories are:
the MH-3 microphone (59.95),
The KXFL3 dualpassband roofing filters (149.95),
the KX3-PCKT set of accessory cables (19.95) used to hook to a computer,
the Nifty desk stand ($20),
the shielded kit which includes special side panels, a hard plastic cover
for the face of the radio, a special heatsink, and a bag to carry all of
this in ($56).

If purchased new, this would come to $1380.80 plus shipping.  I am $1150
shipped for this.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC