[VHFcontesting] PL 259 crimp connectors for RG 400

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Tue Jun 7 19:53:54 EDT 2016

Thanks Chet.   At this point (and with some help from the vendor)  I've more or less concluded that the RG400 centre conductor is expanding a small amount when I strip the cable.   I've got a new batch of generic connectors that appear to have ample extra material for enlarging the hole in the centre pin, or  if that doesn't work I'll trim some strands from the centre conductor.   Once I've finished my current project (which needs to be done this week) I'll re think this process a bit.

Thanks all for the suggestions, they are appreciated.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ

Sent from my iPhone