[VHFcontesting] PL 259 crimp connectors for RG 400

Michael Clarson wv2zow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:17:49 EDT 2016

Just to make sure we are all speaking of the same cable, RG-400/u is a
Teflon 0.195" diam (RG-58 class) cable with two shields and a stranded
center while LMR400 is a 0.405" diam (RG-8 class) cable with a single
copper clad aluminium center and double shielded with a 100% foil shield
and an 88% braid.--Mike, WV2ZOW