[VHFcontesting] KE4YYD license renewal

David Benton wb4jgg at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 12 11:03:36 EST 2016

On 3/11/2016 1:40 PM, DH wrote:

> I havent been active the past couple years.? A few months ago I got an
email from somebody offering to renew my license for a small fee.? I paid
with my credit card but never heard from them again.? I notice my license
expired last year.? How can I renew the license now?

> David Hinton

> ke4yyd? el79

According to QRZ.com, Dave KE4YYD's license has been renewed back on Feb.
26, 2015.

He is good to go till April 14, 2025.  Hope to hear him on the VHF bands
again real soon.

We all miss someone on in EL79.  I have already forwarded this directly to
Dave.

David

WB4JGG

EM75ne