[VHFcontesting] 2016 ARRL UHF Contest Cancelled

Marshall-K5QE k5qe at k5qe.com
Sat Mar 12 12:24:00 EST 2016

Hi Ken and all interested in this topic....I know a few of the members
of the Committee.  ALL of the members of the committee are true VHFers
and in my opinion, they really do care.

I hope that something can be found that will bring this contest back.
Unfortunately, in my area, there is nothing on UHF+, which makes it hard
to find the enthusiasm to get on and operate......Also, I now have only
6M thru 432, so I would be operating a 2 band contest.  That is OK, if I
could find anyone to work......a chicken-egg problem....

73 Marshall K5QE