[VHFcontesting] 222 Transverter PCB kit info needed.

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:17:56 EDT 2016

The W1GHZ boards are about 2.0 X 2.5 inches. I have one right in front of
me. Nice little boards for use as microwave IF's or for Rovers. I use one
as a 432 to 28 MHz intermediate transverter for my 24 GHz transverter. If
you plan on adding on power stages to get significant power, a little more
filtering is needed beyond the helical filter on the board.

73, Zack W9SZ