[VHFcontesting] Newbie on 6

Sebastian w4as at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 10:34:15 EDT 2016

Dwight, welcome to 6 meters.  Since you are interested in digital modes, you might want to try meteor scatter.  Check out Ping Jockey, that is where all the meteor scatter guys hang out on.  http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk

You might also take a look at meteorscatter.org, a site that is undergoing major changes, but has some good basic information.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS