[VHFcontesting] Newbie on 6

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:18:45 EDT 2016

Hi Dwight,

I can't answer most of those because I don't do digital on VHF, but most of
the activity in contests in on CW/SSB. In fact, during a big opening on 6m
during a contest, the weak-signal segment sounds more like 20 meters during
a contest!

I've worked CN71 from EN50 from a hilltop with 10 watts and a 4 element
Yagi on CW during the June contest.

I'm sure there is some digi activity. Have fun!

73, Zack W9SZ