[VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 15:47:21 EDT 2016

I am trying to replace the power switch on my venerable Yaesu FT736R. I have removed all the appropriate screws and knobs.The front panel appears to be still attached centrally with the smaller panel surrounding the main tuning knob. How does one remove the front panel and/or central tuning knob or gain access to the small screws holding the power button in place on the far left front of the radio?I do have the replacement part. Suggestions welcome--Rick, K1DS