[VHFcontesting] help to remove front panel FT736

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 19:06:57 EDT 2016

To the helpful ham whose email I lost--the computer rebooted while reading your message--thanks for the tip. I was able to remove the front panel--but now getting the old power switch out seems to be a trick too as the spacing between the front and next metal panel is minimal and I don't see how to remove the metallic push-button from the switch. Hoping you can assist again. TNX  Rick, K1DS