[VHFcontesting] K3CB SK

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Mon Oct 17 12:06:22 EDT 2016

This is sad news. I didn't know Owen as many of you did, never met
him and to the best of my knowledge never worked him on the air. But
I remember him giving advice and sharing knowledge about something I
was working on or trying to understand about 15+ years ago. I don't
recall what the subject matter was. What I do remember is how
friendly and patient he was, always willing to help.

Paul