[VHFcontesting] Rover Definition In ARRL Sept VHF Contest?

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 17:11:57 EDT 2016

2pm pdt 11sept16

I must be getting old:

I was under the impression that as of earlier in 2016, a "Rover" needed to operate from multiple locations in one or more grids.

On Sunday afternoon, after I did operate from 2 locations in the same grid, I see that ARRL rules still say that QSOs must be made from 2 or more grids.

I operated from DM04mc & DM04qb, both in the Santa Monica Mts.

Do I disqualify myself, count as check log only, make 2 entries, or "place myself on report"?

bt73Pete, N6ZE