[VHFcontesting] 144 Sprint FN55

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Sat Apr 15 20:12:16 EDT 2017

The rumors about me being back are true. I will be active for the
first couple of hours (longer I am hearing anything) of the Sprint
running 90 watts to a 13 element YU7EF yagi at 110 feet.

After the issues I had last year I took a big step back and pressed
reset. I have been working on station infrastructure, having now
completed a proper transverter drive attenuator and fool resistant
automated band switching system that makes operating a lot more
enjoyable and far less prone to disaster.

I am now working on getting a GS-35B amplifier ready to install, but
that will not happen in time for the Sprint.

Paul
N1BUG  160m-2m         DXCC Honor Roll
WI2XTC 2200m-630m Experimental license
FN55mf      ME      Piscataquis County