[VHFcontesting] 2M SPRINT from DM58

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:52:47 EDT 2017

I think I had my record LOW score in this one. Getting on earlier would
have been much more desirable but, alas, I had another commitment earlier.
So I operated for the last 1.5 hours and made three QSO's in three grids. I
was in EN50ue. Best DX was in EN54. Heard South Dakota (EN32?) but couldn't
work him. That would've been an all-time new grid for me on 144 MHz, too.

73, Zack W9SZ