[VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest KU4QG

Robert Apida sameoldbob at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 18 22:45:01 EST 2017

Good evening all,

Just a short note and conformation of my plans to work from EL79hs, Cape
San Blas, FL, in the up coming January VHF Contest.  I will be working
single operator low power, so I have a chance of making a few more
contacts.  I plan to be there all of Saturday and Sunday working 6m
primarily and going to 2m and 70cm on request.  I will also work FM, if
needed.  Additionally I plan on working some of the SO-50 passes, when
available.

Hope to hear you all on the air,

Bob Apida
KU4QG