[VHFcontesting] Inline 2m Bandpass Filter

David Carlson fossil54 at att.net
Sun Jan 22 21:39:17 EST 2017

What application do you want the filter for? I have a DCI 146-4H that was recently tested on a network analyzer. This filter starts to roll off around 144 MHz and has slightly higher insertion loss, and slightly lower return loss at 144.2 than I would like. It also passes 432 MHz, so would be of little use in keeping a 432 signal out of your 2m preamp or front end. The sweep shown on the DCI website only goes to 166 MHz.
73,Dave AA9D