[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN ARRL June VHF Contest 2017

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 6 19:39:29 EDT 2017

Folks,
I will be at my secret above ground lair, DM12rr, hopefully for the full duration with perhaps a small delay getting started Saturday morning.
Planned operations are for 6, 2, 432... Depending on weather and setup time, may expand to 220, 902 and 1296.
For those in and around my neck of the woods (the lower left corner of the US) I will also be monitoring standard FM simplex frequencies on the aforementioned bands...
If interested in scheduled digital attempts or other fringe (yes, everything six and above is fringe...) modes, reply by email as posted here or mycallsign at arrl.net.
Good luck to all this weekend, hope the Propagation God's smile widely on us all....
'73 - Bruce, KG6IYN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android