[VHFcontesting] WA8WZG/R rover JUNE VHF CONTEST from ARIZONA

wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Wed Jun 7 18:20:24 EDT 2017

To All:
please look for me this weekend...

I will have
  6 meters: 100 watts and 3 elements, when stopped and m2 loop while
driving,
  2 meters 100 watts 7 elements fixed or driving,

  222 MHz 100 watts and 7 elements fixed or driving

  432 MHz 50 watts and 16 elements fixed or while driving
I will also have MSK 144 on 6 and 2 meters from dusk to dawn.. Saturday
night.
I will be starting from Prescott, Az. DM34 then DM35 then DM36, then
DM45 and ending DM46 Grand Canyon NP area Saturday night and over nite.
Sunday I will work my way DM45, DM34, DM33, DM43 ending up in DM42 at
Casa Grande.
PLEASE remember that the contest goes on until 9 PM local Arizona time
Sunday night..SO I will still be operating and hope to work many of you
Sunday afternoon and right up to 9PM Sunday night.
my Cell phone is 419-370-8802 , so please text or call if you want a
sked, or you here me and I cant hear you!!
AS with other posts about this contest, 6 meters has been HOT the past
week, so my plans may change a bit if there are good Eskip openings and
I pull over to work the cloud while it is active.
Also, please note I have CW AND FM capability on all 4 bands.
CU you this weekend,
Tom WA8WZG