[VHFcontesting] Great rotor cable for Orion 2800 owners

Terry Price terry at directivesystems.com
Wed Nov 1 08:57:01 EDT 2017

Just a quick FYI, if you own an Orion 2800 rotor and have had issues with
keeping calibration, I highly recommend some new rotor cable that the RF
Connection (www.therfc.com)is selling. I think it's their part number
RFC-2800. It's two heavy gauge conductors for the motor and a pair of
shielded wires with a drain for the pulse counter. I just installed about
250' for ND3F and it completely cured his problem of having to calibrate all
the time.

I have no affiliation with them, just a happy customer.

Terry - W8ZN