[VHFcontesting] FM antennas

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 19:27:37 EST 2017

1620pst 29nov17

Hello Sean:

I echo Mark's comments from  both SoCal & the PNW.

K.I.S.S. is still very important. That being said, I primarily use whips for 6m/2m/135cm when in motion (& sometimes when stopped too.)
My typical yagis are small enough that to gain a new multiplier, I can rotate the beam 90 degrees.

bt73
Pete, N6ZE of DM04ne & CN87tw