[VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M sprint from FN54

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:13:05 EDT 2017

I wish they hadn't scheduled this the next day after the 10 GHz
contest. I wrapped up the 10 GHz contest, completely exhausted after a
mad rover trip up and down Lake Michigan, at 0015Z on Sept 18 and then
had to drive 5 hours to get home at 12:30 in the morning. I didn't
want to even look at a radio on Monday.

Maybe 222 if I'm lucky.

73, Zack W9SZ