[VHFcontesting] K1DY 2M sprint from FN54

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Tue Sep 19 12:34:33 EDT 2017

Wow! Looks like I really missed some fun last night. I saw just one
post yesterday to remind me of the Sprint but was so tired I forgot
it again. :-(

I am pushing my limits to get the UHF tower up and some other
station-building projects done. It now looks like the UHF bands
won't be up and running this year but if I can get the tower and
basic infrastructure in place I will be within striking distance
when opportunity arises.

Paul, N1BUG FN55mf