[VHFcontesting] What separates a decent transverter from an awesome transverter?

Steve(K1IIG) stephen.tripp at snet.net
Wed Apr 25 07:47:01 EDT 2018

PAUL,
The Demi Micro-Lo is notorious for drift which of course they have a Syn
board you can replace that requires 10mhz to lock it. You can buy an 10mhz
OCXO for $10 on the internet that will work fine to lock it.
Take a look at this site https://zl2bkc.com/ which also has a replacement
board for the Micro-Lo.

73
Steve