[VHFcontesting] 50 Mhz stack match?

Tim Wininger ky5rtim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:23:31 EDT 2018

Working on a new 6mtr antenna project and looks
like I need to build/modify or buy a 3 yagi stack match
for the new array. Only found Array Solutions wich
has a model they say is good to 70Mhz. The antennas
will be 50 ohm devices.

Any one have suggestion?

I have a Array Solutions 3-30 3 ant stackmatch O/H which can be
modified. Seem the toroid winds would need to be less turns and
compensation capacitors changed. Well that's my take on it.

If you have had experience with this issue please reply directly.....

Thanks,

Tim , AB4B