[VHFcontesting] How to order

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon Jan 22 19:25:01 EST 2018

Yep..

Having both roved (while running FT8) and having sat at home running FT8 one one band while running SSB and CW on another I will confess to having had similar thoughts.   Still I expect to rove in the June contest.   I almost roved or more likely would have ran a portable station in the January contest but pulled the plug due to weather / snow / safety concerns.

I've got until June to work thru the issues.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com