[VHFcontesting] We have a Situation here....

Dave Weir dave.kj8u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 08:42:21 EDT 2018

There is a check box on the front end of WSJT-X NA VHF Contest. When
selected it will only exchange grid squares instead of signal reports.
Everyone makes mistakes, no one is born a contester. Instead critizing, why
not offer a helping hand. Sure there will be those who can't take advice.
So one should move on,