[VHFcontesting] DN08 and a cross-country grid trip

barry at k7bwh.com barry at k7bwh.com
Tue May 22 14:29:16 EDT 2018

All plans are ‘go’ for my grid trip to DN08, Idaho and beyond. I’m very pleased to say the expedition has blossomed into a coast-to-coast grid trip.

1.	June 8-10: activate DN08 during June VHF Contest, along with Rod WE7X
2.	June 11-15: activate southern Idaho after the contest (DN22, 23, 32, 33, 42, 43)
3.	June 16-30: activate grids from Idaho to North Carolina (it’s a leisurely drive to visit my daughter)

It’s a big trip in three parts with lots of details. Read about routes, dates, frequencies, grids and more: https://coilgun.info/rover/dn08-june-2018.htm

I hope to see you on the air (many times!) in June.

73 Barry K7BWH

barry at k7bwh.com <mailto:barry at k7bwh.com>

mobile 425-503-5548

Seattle, WA CN87us