[VHFcontesting] Fwd: 2m SDR, anyone?

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Mon Nov 19 18:06:06 EST 2018

Hi Felipe,

    I use a FLEX-6700 for 6M, and then I use three slices at 28 MHz for
IF-XVTR's for 144-222-432.

    For the higher bands, I use the FLEX XVTR port @ 144 MHz and have that
drive XVTR's for 33cm through 3cm bands.

    For rig#2 I have a K3 with 28MHz XVTR,s and likewise I use the Elecraft
2M band for 33cm through 3cm XVR's.
    The P3 panadapter only gives me one band, with with the FLEX I can see
multiples at the same time.

    Good luck with your choices and construction.

73  Mike K9MK