[VHFcontesting] Fwd: 2m SDR, anyone?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon Nov 19 18:28:20 EST 2018

Hi.   At the home station I find it is worthwhile to use a four port splitter to split the IF output from my 144 to 28 MHz Rx converter between multiple receivers.

One of the ports from the splitter feeds an IC7300 and the spectrum scope is handy.   (I realize an IC7300 may or may not meet some peoples definition of an SDR.)

For example I find it is quite helpful to be able to listen to the SSB/CW calling frequency while running digital modes.  I don't bother with this type of setup in my Rover station.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark at alignedsolutions.com