[VHFcontesting] 10 GHz & Up Contest this weekend - log submission options when both weekend events are completed

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 10:37:21 EDT 2018

KK6MK has written a spreadsheet that automatically calculates distances for
the 10 GHz contest. You can bypass the cells with the calculations and
enter your own numbers if you wish. The logsheet program is here:

http://www.xertech.net/Projects/10G_log.html

I've been using this for several years.

73, Zack W9SZ