[VHFcontesting] 222 Mhz/ 135 cm SPRINT To Be Held On Tuesday Evening

peter h n6ze at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 10:43:25 EDT 2018

 Notice For:  "Died in the wool" operators , casual operators, and anyone else holding an amateur radio license, the 220 Mhz (135 cm) band SPRINT will be held on Tuesday evening, 25 September '18 from 7PM - 11PM local time .

Please remember to get on the air, even if you just have an FM handheld!!

Most commonly used frequencies are 223.5 MHz FM simplex & 222.1 MHz USB/CW

Most activity occurs between 7PM to 9 PM or so.

For full details, please refer to:    http://svhfs.org/2018_SVHFS_FallSprints.pdf

For this event, all entries are submitted on the 3830 web site:     http://www.3830scores.com/index.php

I plan to operate from my usual spot in the Santa Monica Mountains (DM04qb)

Good Luck to all

bt73Pete, N6ZE in DM04